Global Free Classifieds

Health Beauty Jobs Classifieds Free Ads

Health Beauty Jobs Classifieds. Free Advertising for Health Beauty Jobs. Post or Browse new local or international classified ads for Health Beauty Jobs. Use our on-line free classifieds ads placement system to display your free ads today!


This is a preowned Invacare Lynx L-3 3-wheel scooter. This unit doesn't have the new showroom shine anymore but it does work. The seat is in good condition and doesn't show any tears or stains. Overall this unit is in decent condition. It disassembles without tools for transportation and the batteries were new 05/2018. Cash only. Mike 763-200-0222 jazzy , pronto , power chair , power wheelchair, power wheel chair , electric chair , electric wheelchair, electric wheel chair, wheelchair , wheel chair , handicap , scooter , mobility scooter , handicap scooter , scooter chair, scooter wheelchair, handicap chair, aluminum ramp, aluminum modular ramp, folding ramp, ramp, battery charger, 24v battery charger, pride, invacare, quantum, permobil, golden, golden technologies, victory, gogo, go-go, gogo sport, go-go sport

A warning about buying equipment from out of state dealers!! READ YOUR WARRANTY!!! Most legitimate warranties state selling dealer is responsible, NOT LOCAL DEALER!!! Check out the "No Sales Tax" claims! Good way to get fined by the state if it is not accurate claim. When these scams say your local dealer will handle the warranty, that is not entirely correct. Most warranty states the selling dealer is responsible for any warranty issues. Ask for a copy of the warranty BEFORE you buy!!! If you are capable to drive to Arkansas or Oklahoma to buy equipment then you are capable to take it back to the selling dealer to get warranty issues resolved. Local dealers don't work for free. Most of these new dealers come and make a big splash and then are gone broke in no time leaving the reputable dealers to clean up the mess. Buy local from a reputable dealer and save yourself major headaches and in the long run save yourself money and time. **Don't get scammed!!!

have clean complete the weight distribution hitch it ready to go for your trailer: rv travel trailer , toy hauler, enclosed trailer. . use two times Made in usa cash only.

Used but in good condition, a DDS test unit with case, etc. Given to us for our garage sale, if interested please call show contact info

1. NO MORE FLOAT HAIR - Our pet grooming gloves can easily and effectively remove loose pet hair, tangles and debris, forget about shedding. 2. ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Made with flexible velcro attachment, close fitted to most hand sizes. And the five-finger with rubber tips design giving a comfy and relaxed massage to your pets. 3. HARMONY WITH YOUR PETS - Rubber tips provide grooming and palm massage balls give a relaxing massage for your pet, easy to groom hard-to-reach places, like tail, paws and legs. 4. MULTI-FUNCTION - With 2 types of silicone tips, great for bathing, grooming and shedding. Perfect for all sizes dogs, cats, rabbits and other pets with long, soft, short or hard hair, wet or dry. What's more, you could easily pick up the garbage or clean some feces or smelly stains. 5. PREMIUM QUALITY - Manufactured from the durable and light material with flexible velcro for different hand sizes. Non-toxic and eco-friendly.

very nice heavy ladies pendant. 18 kt gold. 1.5 center si1 g diamond. with 5 small 5 pointer diamonds. very nice for a ring or pendant

Brand New - Waterpik 12-Setting Premium Shower Head-Lot of 6 We sell this item on Amazon for $29.99 each. This is a lot of 6 for $75.00 Comes with instillation tool Chrome Finish PowerSpray with Massage Optiflow Technology Intalls in Minutes, Anti-Theft Brass Pivot Ball Sold in Lots of 6 only. Quantity discounts apply. Cash Only Call or text Steve show contact info

So it's pretty simple ... I'm going to make this really simple ... if you want to stay in the United States and you have never been married and you are in the United States right now in the state of Washington .... under the age of 35 ... over the age of 21 ... Willing to work At being the best person you can to yourself and to everybody else.... You want to and can have children or female...And height weight proportionate...And able to speak some English.... ... I will marry you...And do everything I can to keep you in the United States...Call me on the phone we could set up a date to discuss marriage The rest of this was just some information I got on the Internet which means absolutely nothing to do with what I'm asking about...But it might help you out in someway or another... If you have successfully filed your asylum application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or have your asylum application pending in immigration court, your case may be pending for several years. This is because there are significant backlogs in asylum offices and immigration courts. Although beginning from 2018, asylum offices began a new policy trying to schedule interviews for new cases within 21 days, due to the limited resources, not all new cases get scheduled so soon and some still get thrown into the pile of backlogged cases. This new procedure also caused even longer delays to those cases that were filed prior to the USCIS's new policy. Will My Immigrant Spouse Become a U.S. Citizen Automatically? Sorry, but no. An immigrant who marries a U.S. citizen must apply for a green card (U.S. permanent residence). This is a long process involving many forms and documents. The immigrant can be refused entry if he or she is found inadmissible, perhaps because of a medical problem, criminal history, past immigration violations, or the U.S. immigration authorities' belief that your marriage is a fraud to get a green card. After successfully obtaining a green card, the immigrant spouse can, after three years as a permanent resident, apply for U.S. citizenship. (This assumes that you're still married and living together when the immigrant applies. If not, the waiting period changes to five years.) We're Not Married Yet: How Can My Fiancé Get a Fiancé Visa? A fiancé visa grants permission to a non-U.S. citizen who is engaged to marry a U.S. citizen to enter the United states for the purpose of getting married. In order for your fiancé to get a fiancé visa, you will need to file a petition on Form I-129F with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If the petition is approved it will then be forwarded to the U.S. consulate in the immigrant's home country for review. The review process could take several months. An interview with the applicant will be scheduled to take place at the consulate. If all goes well at the interview, the fiance visa (K-1) will be issued. Once the fiancé visa is issued, the immigrant has six months in which to use it to enter the U.S., and then another 90 days in which to get married. It's best to get married early in your stay if the immigrant wishes to apply to adjust status (get a green card), because you'll need an official government certificate proving the marriage in order to submit the adjustment of status application. To learn more about the K-1 visa, see the eligibility requirements and overview of the process. Are There Any Regulations About Our Finances? Yes, the immigration law of 1996 outlines specific financial requirements for U.S. citizens who marry non-US citizens who will apply for a green card. The U.S. citizen will need to fill out a Form I-864 Affidavit of Support, which proves the ability to support the immigrant at a level above the U.S. Poverty Guidelines. In fact, the citizen will need to promise the U.S. government to support the non-U.S. spouse for approximately ten years. If the U.S. citizen doesn't have enough income and assets to support the immigrant at the required level, you may need to find a household member or other person in the U.S. to promise support. The immigrant's own assets can be counted, as well. But it won't help for the immigrant to get a job offer in the United States. What if My Fiancé Overstayed a Visa or is "Out of Status"? The process of helping a spouse immigrate is much easier for citizens than green card holders. That's partly because a visa is immediately available to the spouse of a citizen (who is an "immediate relative," in immigration law terms). The combination of your status as a U.S. citizen and the fact that your spouse entered the U.S. with inspection (on a visa) as opposed to having crossed the border or otherwise evaded inspection by immigration officials, gives your spouse an important procedural right: to "adjust status" in the U.S., that is, to file his or her green card application at an office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and attend his or her interview at a local USCIS office. All of this can be done regardless of the length of time the visa was expired, and without leaving the U.S. for a U.S. consulate. (In fact, you should avoid at all costs having your spouse leave the U.S. until receiving the green card, for reasons of the "three- and ten-year time bars described next.) Contrast that with the situation faced by spouses of lawful permanent residents. You'd be able to start the process of his or her immigrating just as soon as you're married, by filing USCIS Form I-130 -- but that only puts your spouse on the waiting list. Several years might then go by, during which your spouse will be accruing "unlawful presence" in the United States and could be picked up and deported at any time. Worse yet, when the wait is over and it's time to apply for a green card, your spouse will NOT be able to adjust status, but will have to leave the U.S. to attend an interview at a U.S. consulate -- where, as punishment for time spent in the U.S. unlawfully, your spouse can be barred from return for three or ten years. For details on this, see Three-Year and Ten-Year Time Bars for Unlawful U.S. Presence. What Forms Do I Need to Complete? That's a complicated question, the answer to which depends on various factors such as whether you're married yet, whether the immigrant lives in the U.S. or overseas, and if the immigrant lives in the U.S., whether he or she is actually eligible to use the procedure known as Adjustment of Status. You can count on filling out several forms! You may want to consult an immigration lawyer to help you determine the best way to proceed. Should I See a Lawyer? If you're confused or intimidated by the information above, you've probably already got an idea of why contacting an immigration attorney might be a good idea. Immigration laws are notoriously complicated, and the application procedures a forest of paperwork and arcane rules. The immigration attorney can help you: Figure out your spouse's basic eligibility for a visa or green card Make sure some bit of history or problem of status won't impact his or her right to apply for the green card Prepare the immigration forms and gather the correct documents Prove the legitimacy of your relationship and marriage Attend your immigration interview(s) Unlike some types of attorneys, immigration attorneys often charge flat fees for basic services such as assistance with obtaining a marriage-based green card. That means you won't have to worry that the hours will tick by and you'll end up paying a million dollars in legal fees. Instead, you can price compare at the outset. Of course, that doesn't mean you should go with the cheapest attorney you find. Make sure you sign up with an actual attorney (not a "notary public" for example), who is experienced in these matters and who you're comfortable working with. See our section on Using an Immigration Lawyer to learn more about finding, choosing, and paying an attorney.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Get your loved one a piece of jewelry they can cherish forever this year for Valentines day We have a great selection of bracelets,earrings watches, lockets and neckalces for the holiday! Come in today to get a great gift this Valentines day We have watches, bracelets, necklaces all good prices great deals come on in today. We do repairs We can create custom pieces We have high end gold and silver We have name brands like Rolex, Tag Heuer Pandora,Michael Kors and Invicta Bridal rings Gold and silver coins Gold chains We offer layaway on all products in store 10% down for 10 months! Davis Jewelry 1799 State Rd 7 Suite 4 Margate 33063 95four-5ten-two2six8 Please call for availability